The American Muscle Grill revolutionizes the grilling world with its unique design and functionality which lets you choose your fuel. This heavy-duty, no-nonsense multi-fuel grill allows you to burn five different fuels all at once or separately, any way you choose. Whether your preference is wood, lump coal, charcoal briquettes, pellets, or propane, this grill can do it all. Designed and crafted in the USA, the dual fuel grill on cart is a masterpiece of innovation and precision. It all starts with the a front end borrowed from a 1969 Shelby GT 350 Mustang paired with 304 grade stainless steel construction and a spring assisted, 16 gauge double lined hood. The hemi-shaped, heavy-duty cast stainless steel V-Tech cooking grates are reversible, allowing you to grill a variety of food with ease. The convex side is for cooking beef, pork and other meat while the concave side is ideal for delicate items like fish and vegetables. Under the grates is a removable, innovative multi-fuel tray system made from 12 gauge stainless steel. Fill the trays with charcoal, wood, pellets, or any combination of your choosing. Then, use the gas to quickly ignite the fuel. The grill is ready to cook on within minutes whether using gas or solid fuels. This grill also has a reliable, dual spark solid brass flame thrower ignition for effortless lighting without the need for batteries or electricity. High efficiency interior lights provide illumination for grilling at night while the blue LED control knob lights help you see the controls. Air vents in the control panel keep it cool to the touch, even when the grill is operating at high temperatures. The hood also includes adjustable vents for controllable smoking. A full width drip tray with an easy-clean drain system keeps cleanup simple.
- Modeled after a 1969 Shelby GT 350 Mustang
- 14 gauge 304 stainless steel burners deliver 110,000 BTUs for maximum cooking power
- Reversible hemi-shaped cast stainless steel V-Tech cooking grates allow you to grill a variety of foods with ease
- Proudly made in the USA with quality, precision-cut 304 grade stainless steel for exceptional durability
- 36" - Five 22,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners that deliver 110,000 BTUs of pure flame
- 54" - Eight 22,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners that deliver 176,000 BTUs of pure flame